ABOX-Tech Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B carry Quad-Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU.BCM43438 WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board.
- 32GB Micro SD Card from SanDisk preloaded with NOOBS. Up to 80M/S transfer speed and writing rate more than 10M/S.
- ABOX Power adaptor with convenient switch provides 5V 2.5A electric power to support overclock or using the external hard drive. (Exclusive for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, do not suitable for any other electronics.
- Includes superior black case designed for Raspberry Pi 3 with easy access to all ports, removable cover to access GPI0 and ventilation opening. High-quality HDMI cable is available.
- Colorful ABOX Raspberry Pi quick start guide can instruct starters easily to access the ABOX Raspberry Pi start kit.
- What is a Raspberry pi 3?
- The Raspberry pi 3 is a tiny handheld computer that is used in fun and cool projects. (*Retro gaming console *Internet Photo Frame* Internet Radio *Learn to program and more waiting you explore)
- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi and 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi. Additionally, it incorporates built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Also included in this Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit is a high-quality Raspberry Pi 3 case as well as the recommended Raspberry Pi 32GB Micro SD Card from SanDisk preloaded with NOOBS. Just Plug and Play!
- NOTE: The 32 GB Micro SD card may appear as to be of smaller capacity when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned, If formatted it will then show the full capacity which can be expanded as desired.
An exclusive Basic Kit from ABOX-Tech that includes the fastest model of the Raspberry Pi family - The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC x1
- 5V 2.5A Power Adaptor with switch 5V 2.5A x1
- SanDisk Micro SD Card preloaded with NOOBS x1
- Superior black case designed for Raspberry Pi 3 x1
- Card Reader compatible with USB-A & USB-C x1
- High quality HDMI Cable x1
- 1.2GHz 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 WiFi on board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 x USB 2 ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full-size HDMI CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.4 Amps)
- Same form factor as the Pi 2 Model B, however, the LEDs have changed position